Gold Newbie
cmunnelly

Free calls and texts to O2

I am on prepay and on O2. Can I avail of the free calls and texts offer to other O2 numbers?. If so, how do go about it. Thanks, Colm.

Please use plain text.
O2_Sheena
Topics: 131
Kudos: 7,313
Solutions: 1,331

Re: Free calls and texts to O2

I've set that up for you now, and you topped up earlier so you'll have free O2 calls and O2 texts within 48 hours.
Please use plain text.
Gold Newbie
cmunnelly

Thank you for this. However, I received a text yesterday saying 'welcome to Experience Plus'. I did not ask for a change to my price plan as I rarely use €20 in 1 month. If this is the only way I get free calls and texts to O2, I do not want it, as I will mostly be on the higher tarrifs for this price plan. Please do not change my price plan and let me know where I stand. Thank you, Colm.

Please use plain text.
O2_Lisa
Topics: 83
Kudos: 10,978
Solutions: 1,167

Sorry Colm, that is the only way that you can get free calls and texts to O2. If you don't top up every month by €20.00 that is ok they will activate whenever you decide too. Otherwise I can put you on a basic plan with no free calls and texts.
Please use plain text.
Gold Newbie
cmunnelly

Thanks Lisa, please put me back on the plan I was on. Regards, Colm.

Please use plain text.
O2_Sheena
Topics: 131
Kudos: 7,313
Solutions: 1,331

You did top up with €20 on the same day that the plan was changed so you have free O2 calls and texts now. If we change your plan you will lose this so I would recommend staying with this plan for the 30 days.

The older plan that you were on was an Early Bird plan, this no longer exists so we can't put you onto it. It would be the base Experience plan that we would be changing you to if you wanted.
Please use plain text.
Gold Newbie
cmunnelly

Thanks Sheena, I will change in 30 days. I really shouldn't have bothered as I was better off where I was.

Please use plain text.
Silver Newbie
NoorM

I'm having problems. Whenever someone calls me it says my phone is switched off but my phone is on. Can you guys help me?

And another thing is i recently topped up 20 euro and I dont know how to get free texts or calls to o2.

Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
O2_MichelleMc
Topics: 19
Kudos: 4,566
Solutions: 438

I've refreshed your number, can you turn your phone off and on and see if you can receive calls now?

You are set up for the free texts plan, do you want me to change it to free o2 calls and free o2 texts only plan?

This would require another €20 top up to activate it
New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Please use plain text.