Bronze Newbie
Cherrywood

Hi

I only top up last week with 10e, today I have 0 balance! i checked my call history online and found out 57495 took out my credit 2€ four times on the 10/10! 

I have no credit to call customer service and afraid to top up again! I don't know what is this number for it possible to get the credit Back?

Please help!

Thanks

Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
O2_Conor
Topics: 2
Kudos: 1,753
Solutions: 183

Re: 57495

This is a premium subscription text and would usually arise through entering competitions or setting up weather/sports alerts or downloading wallpapers/ringtones as just a few examples. On smartphones, another one to watch out for is clicking through advertisements on free versions of games.

I have sent them an email in the meantime to request they stop all texts to your phone. You should receive a confirmation of this within 24 hours. They are coming from a company called Mobile NOBO who would be able to tell you how and when the number was subscribed.

If you are unsatisfied with their explanation, ComReg can bring it further for you. You can reach them on 01 804 9668.
Just for future reference, replying STOP all in capital letters to these sms will unsubscribe you through your phone. There is no way to 'blanket' block them but keep an eye on the methods outlined above. Have a look on www.phonesmart.ie for more info too: http://www.phonesmart.ie/NumberChecker/57495
New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.

Please use plain text.
Bronze Newbie
Cherrywood

Hi 

thanks for the quick response! the thing is I didn't subscribed any of this service tho! this is crazy 8€ was taken  within 2 second. I know  I don't top up that much, but need to top up 150e to unblock my phone! i wanna get a new sim number now  but I can't 

Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
O2_Conor
Topics: 2
Kudos: 1,753
Solutions: 183

Mobile NOBO would be able to explain how and when you were subscribed. If they can't and don't offer you a credit for these charges, I'd recommend bringing it to Comreg who can pursue this for you.

Please use plain text.
Bronze Newbie
Cherrywood

Hi,

I don't receive  any confirmation email from the company to stop the subscription! 

Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
O2_Lisa
Topics: 70
Kudos: 10,372
Solutions: 1,127

Hi

You have not got a text since the 10th so these appear to be stopped. But to be sure I would text STOP to 57495.
Please use plain text.
Bronze Newbie
Cherrywood

I didn't top up as afraid all my credit wil be gone in a second! Last post said I would get a confirmation email? 

Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
O2_Lisa
Topics: 70
Kudos: 10,372
Solutions: 1,127

Can you take a look here. All the contact details are available, you could call them in order to make sure you are unsubscribed. http://www.phonesmart.ie/NumberChecker/+57495
Please use plain text.