Gold Contributor
Mullins

Android Contacts app needs testers!

Hi guys,

Any Motorola Android user willing to help test a new application?

It extends the existing contacts on your phone with other stuff including website urls and links to Facebook or Twitter etc.

Search the Android market for 'Chartai' to get it. You also need to create an account on chartai.com too!
After you create your account you can import from Gmail or Facebook and add contact details which are combined with the contacts on your phone in the app. You can link straight to a contact's Facebook or Twitter page etc..

You can provide feedback to feedback@chartai.com or PM me here if you like. It is a new app so all suggestions are welcome to improve it. In fact I am going to use feedback from people to decide how to progress the app.

Thanks!

BTW if the app does not come up for your search in the Market please let me know your phone model. This is important as it might be only a simple change to suit Motorola models.
Please use plain text.
Bronze Contributor
shanet

Re: Android Contacts app needs testers!

Is this similar to what motoblur does?
Please use plain text.
Gold Contributor
Mullins

AFAIK it is similar.
I have only read about Motoblur though. I don't have a Motorola Android device.

I would be interested to find out what Motoblur does NOT do that people would like.
Maybe then I could add this functionality to Chartai so that it would be useful to Motorola users.
Please use plain text.
Gold Advisor
ac1964

I have an unlocked Motrola Dext, been using it for the last 10 days.
Motoblur is very good, I wouldn't be a big user of twitface or whatever its called, but the phone has encouraged me to use it more.
I'll search for your app and let you know how I get on with it.
Please use plain text.