Bronze Contributor
mickmul
Accepted Solution

the golden sim. as a current o2 customer can i avail of this offer? and have you a link for the T&C

[ Edited ]

the golden sim. as a current o2 customer can i avail of this offer? and have you a link for the T&C

Please use plain text.
O2_Lisa
Topics: 83
Kudos: 11,033
Solutions: 1,173

Re: the golden sim. as a current o2 customer can i avail of this offer? and have you a link for the

It was there for current customer mickmul but the sim cards are all gone here an eye here for more https://sim1.o2online-media.ie/GoldenSim.aspx, the t&c's is no top up necessary you just need to top up if you want to call other networks.
Please use plain text.
Bronze Contributor
mickmul

Re: the golden sim. as a current o2 customer can i avail of this offer? and have you a link for the

page cannot be found???
Please use plain text.
Bronze Contributor
mickmul

also how come i wasn't notified of this offer??
Please use plain text.
Gold Expert
cookie2point0

Please use plain text.
Bronze Contributor
angelmum

i looked at the link and it say just new customers will there be a chance that this would be offered again for existing customer
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
O2_Sheena
Topics: 131
Kudos: 7,313
Solutions: 1,331

Probably not the same offer but for existing customers we will have more offers over the coming months.
Please use plain text.
Gold Expert
cookie2point0

A bit of confusion about this over on boards:
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056277745

Does that link actually work or is there another one Sheena?
Please use plain text.
O2_Sheena

Cheers Cookie, I replied over there now, it was the terms and conditions link which was causing confusion, it is supposed to point to www.o2.ie/legal so I'll let the online team know. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Gold Expert
cookie2point0

Cheers Sheena :smileywink:

It's a decent offer
Please use plain text.
O2_Sheena

Yes I think so, if I didn't already have free O2 calls and texts I would definitely get one to have as a backup.
Please use plain text.
Bronze Newbie
Terry_B

Hello there, few of my friends switched from their networks to O2 with Golden SIM offer, however none of them (3 friends) didn't received their Gold SIMs... Can you shed some light on this? it's almost a month now and still nothing...

Please use plain text.
Gold Newbie
DarrenG

I think theres a slight delay with the cards due to a glitch in the system as far as I know!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Gold Contributor
kleefarr

Re: the golden sim. as a current o2 customer can i

I, as a long time O2 customer, would also like to have been notified of this, but instead found that a link/links posted on chat forums used them all up in a matter of minutes. By, no doubt, persons who are looking for freebies for nothing. 8(
Please use plain text.
O2_Daryll
Topics: 584
Kudos: 8,781
Solutions: 1,032

This was a very popular offer. We will run it again soon I'd say.
New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Please use plain text.
Bronze Newbie
maximiser11

doznt work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
O2_MichelleF
Kudos: 1,500
Solutions: 148

I just checked that link, it is working at the moment. what exactly are you having trouble with?
Please use plain text.