O2

O2.ie is currently unavailable

O2 website is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance and We are performing a number of system upgrades between 3:00 AM on Friday, April 18th till 4:00 AM. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.

Other ways that you can self serve while o2.ie is unavailable are outlined below...

What do you need to do? Some ways we can still help
I'm a bill pay customer
I want to check my bill usage or get my current balance Bill customers can just press *111# and the call button on your handset to show how many units you've used, or *101# and the call button for your unbilled amount.
I want to pay a bill Why not use our freephone number 1909 (1850 601909 from a landline) and choose option 1
I need to check whether I am due an upgrade Dial 1909 and follow options 2 and then 4 for this
Where can I request a PUK code It's 1909 and follow options 2 , 2 and 2 again
I'm a prepay customer (Mobile or Broadband)
I want to get my prepay balance Prepay customers can check out your balance using *100# and the call button.
I need to buy top up or apply a top up voucher to my account Any of our stores will help, or simply dial 1749 (1850 923779 from a landline) for a credit card top up or 1741 (1850 601741 from a landline) to use your voucher.
Where can I request a PUK code Dial 1747 (1850 601747 from a landline) and follow Options 3, 2 and 2 again

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

www.o2.ie is currently unavailable

O2

O2 website is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance and We are performing a number of system upgrades between 3:00 AM on Friday, April 18th till 4:00 AM. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.

Other ways that you can self serve while o2.ie is unavailable are outlined below...

I'm a bill pay customer
I want to check my bill usage or get my current balance Bill customers can just press *111# and the call button on your handset to show how many units you've used, or *101# and the call button for your unbilled amount.
I want to pay a bill Why not use our freephone number 1909 (1850 601909 from a landline) and choose option 1
I need to check whether I am due an upgrade Dial 1909 and follow options 2 and then 4 for this
I want to get my prepay balance Prepay customers can check out your balance using *100# and the call button.
I need to buy top up or apply a top up voucher to my account Any of our stores will help, or simply dial 1749 (1850 923779 from a landline) for a credit card top up or 1741 (1850 601741 from a landline) to use your voucher.
Where can I request a PUK code Dial 1747 (1850 601747 from a landline) and follow Options 3, 2 and 2 again

What is the Deliver to Store service?

When placing an order online, you can get it delivered to a home address or to a participating O2 store.

Just select the store that is most convenient to you and within 3 working days you can collect your order from that store.

What stores can I collect from?

The Deliver to Store service is now available in all O2 68 Stores. Our full list of stores can be found using our Store Locator.

Is there a delivery charge for store collection?

No, delivery to store is free of charge.

When can I collect my order?

All orders are delivered within 3 working days. No need to worry though, we will send you an email to let you know that your order has arrived in store and is ready for collection.

What do I bring with me to collect my order?

You will need to present your order confirmation email (either on your phone or a print version) and valid photo identification (passport or drivers license).  Unfortunately without both of these we will not be able to give you your order.

How long will the store hold my order for?

The store will hold your order for 5 days. After the 5 days your order will be returned to our warehouse and a refund will be processed.

Contact your chosen store if you cannot collect your order within 5 days.

I want to return my order that I collected in store. How do I do this?

Orders purchased online and collected in store will need to be returned to the Online Store using our Freepost address.

Click here for more information on Returns.

Navigation
  • Knowledge Base Help & Support

www.o2.ie is currently unavailable

O2

I'm a bill pay customer