How do I pay my bill?

We offer six easy ways for you to pay your bill.

Just choose the option that suits you best.

You can view details of your last 14 payments by clicking Bill Payment History in My Account

Method Instruction
Direct Debit
Direct Debit is the easiest way to pay your bill.

Once it's been set up your bill will be automatically deducted from your Bank Account or Credit Card every month.

Click here to download the Direct Debit Mandate form. Fill it out and send it back to the address on the form to get setup.

Enter the amount you want to pay in cents, i.e., to pay €12.34 enter 1234.

Enter your card details and click Pay bill.

Bank Giro
Complete the Giro slip at the bottom of your bill and call into any Bank or Post Office with your payment.

We'll text you when we have received the payment.

It can take up to 5 working days for the payment to be received on your account.
ATM

If you're a Bank of Ireland customer you can pay your bill at a Bank of Ireland ATM.

Just enter your card and follow the instructions.

It can take up to 5 working days for the payment to be received on your account.
By Phone Call 1909 to pay your bill using a Credit or Debit Card.
By Post
Complete the payment form on the bottom of your bill and send it with your cheque to the address below.

Make cheques payable to O2 and write your O2 account number on the back of the cheque.

O2 Ireland
PO Box 1909
Kilrush
Co. Clare

How do I make an International payment to O2?

If you are outside Ireland and want to pay your bill from your International bank account you will need the O2 Swift Code and IBAN number.

O2 SWIFT Code: AIBKIE2D
O2 IBAN Number: IE22AIBK93524722253041

Make sure you include your O2 Account number on the payment so we know what account to apply it to.

If you have any queries contact us for help.

What happens if I can't pay my bill?

If for some reason you can't pay your bill you should contact us as soon as possible.

We'll go through the different options available to you.

If your bill isn't paid on time your account may be suspended or cancelled.

This means you won't be able to make or receive calls, send or receive texts or use data. You won't be able to access any O2.ie services either.

If your account is suspended or cancelled you will still need to pay your bill. 
Navigation
  • Knowledge Base Help & Support