17-11-2011 07:02 PM
The power button has stopped working on my HTC Wildfire S, , when it the screen goes the only way to activate it is to plug in power cable, only have the phone 2 months...John
17-11-2011 07:09 PM
17-11-2011 07:39 PM
18-11-2011 08:19 PM
Performing a factory reset via settings
The most convenient way to do a factory reset is via the settings.
1. From the Home screen, press Menu , and then tap Settings.
2. Tap SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
3. Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
Performing a factory reset using hardware buttons
If you can’t turn HTC Wildfire S on or access settings, you can still perform a factory
reset by using the hardware buttons on HTC Wildfire S.
1. Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
2. Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER
3. Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release
the VOLUME DOWN button.
4. Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER