Silver Newbie
Staywitho2

everybody Please Read This

[ Edited ]

Hello All

I had two Phones and broadband with O2.I Cahnged the two phones to Meteor.Took out insurance with them.

The screen brok on one phone insurance won't repair and won't say why meteor store manager in Swords shop told me nothing to do with me now **bleep**  I have customers to serve.Customer care say nothing to do with us we only look after the network you need to talk to the shop.Asked for a contact for someone over store manager i was told there is nobody.Sorry I sign a 18 Month contract. If you are thinking of changing network Don't O2 are the best.You only find out when its too later.Stay with O2 .Don't move. Suport the people that give you customer CARE.

Thank's for reading this.

EDIT: bleeped out curse word

Please use plain text.
O2_Sheena
Topics: 131
Kudos: 7,313
Solutions: 1,331

Re: everybody Please Read This

Thank you, always great to hear nice feedback :smileyhappy: Sorry that you had such a bad experience with the other network though.
Please use plain text.
Platinum Expert
Bj2011

Sounds familiar to the poster on the Meteor forum who has posted the same message 86 times! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Silver Newbie
Staywitho2

That is me on the meteor forum I am joining any forums I can find and telling my story to everybody.I don't think meteor should be aloud bull people just because they are in a contract and can't do anything . I have heard so many stories like mine on other forums about meteor since I started this.  People need to tell there stories so other people know what they are realy like. If I had know what they were realy like I would still be a O2 customer and still be happy.But This is why I am sharing my story. Please share this PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THE REAL METEOR. Thank O2 for letting me use this forum to share my story.

Please use plain text.