Silver Newbie
Allyk
Accepted Solution

Hi my credit has been taken by this number 57495 10 times at €2 a time. I haven't signed up to anything. Can you please tell me how to stop this happening and what I can do do get my credit back? It started in feb
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
O2_Conor
Topics: 2
Kudos: 1,753
Solutions: 183

Re: 57495

Hi Allyk, this is a premium text and would usually arise through entering competitions or setting up weather/sports alerts or downloading wallpapers/ringtones as just a few examples. They are coming from a company called Mobile NOBO who would be able to tell you how and when the number was subscribed:

http://www.phonesmart.ie/NumberChecker/57495#.USs0gR3wl84

I have sent them an email in the meantime to request they stop all texts to your phone. You should receive a confirmation of this within 24 hours. Just for future reference, replying STOP to these sms will unsubscribe you through your phone.
New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.

Please use plain text.
Silver Newbie
Allyk

Hi I had sent this message on behalf of my daughter who is under the age of 18. I have since sent a text to STOP the credit from being taken any more. We have got a confirmaion text back from them. I have tried to contact mobilenobo by phone but could not get through. I have now sent an email to their support address. I need to find out how to get a refund for the credit of €20 taken fom her account.
If you have any further information that can help me I would appreciate it. Many thanks.
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
O2_Linda
Topics: 6
Kudos: 670
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 75

Hi,

If you are looking for the refund credit for the text messages you would need to contact Mobile NOBO.
If you do not get a response from them then you can contact Comreg about this. http://www.askcomreg.ie/

Please use plain text.