Bronze Newbie
clairelouise

BB messager not working

if i text net it just keeps sending back there is a problem with your account? i recently broke my bb and my cousin gave me hers and the bbm keeps doing that??

Please use plain text.
O2_Fiona
Topics: 8
Kudos: 4,535
Solutions: 483

Re: BB messager not working

Hiya, I have just checked your accunt and can see the data bundle and Blackberry services were removed. These need to remain on the account to use BBM. Can you text BLACK to 50231 first and then NET to 50231 to add this?

Please use plain text.
Bronze Newbie
clairelouise

ok i did this and after black its says 'you are currently on our default daily rate. To purchase a data add-on text net to 50231. T+Cs at o2.ie...... then i texted net and it still came back 'there appears to be a problem with your account. Please contact Customer Care on 1909. T+Cs at o2.ie' ?????

Please use plain text.
O2_Fiona

Thanks, I will apply this for you now. Can I confirm that you want to go ahead with this, €9.99 for 700MB?

Please use plain text.
Bronze Newbie
clairelouise

as long as that gets me bbm thats all i want :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Bronze Newbie
clairelouise

how long will this take? and how will i know when i get it? 

Please use plain text.
O2_Fiona

Thanks, we have just been notified there is a network issue with the prepaid data add ons being applied. It should be resolved within the next hour or two and I have requested it to be applied at this end. You will be notified by text when it has been added. Have you updated the new IMEI also on your www.o2mail.ie account?

Please use plain text.
Bronze Newbie
clairelouise

i got the problem with my account message again! and i cant log in to that account set up thing theres a problem with that too?

Please use plain text.
O2_Fiona

Yes, this is a known issue and should be resolved in next 2 hours. You do not need to text anything on your phone, I have applied it from this side. Can you PM your o2mail username and the new IMEI and I will update this for you?

Please use plain text.
Bronze Newbie
clairelouise

ok thanks , my username is claire14quinn and my imei is 358408.04.988566.1

Please use plain text.
O2_Fiona

Thanks, it is showing that no account exists with your username or last IMEI. You will need to register a new account again as it looks like when Blackberry provisioning removed today the account was also removed. Can you try to create a new account now?

Please use plain text.
Bronze Newbie
clairelouise

what do you mean, a new o2 account online?

Please use plain text.
O2_Fiona

In order to use Blackberry services you need to be registered on www.o2mail.ie. This is seperate from www.o2.ie.

Please use plain text.
O2_Fiona

Can you PM the email address you would have had registered with o2mail previously?

Please use plain text.
Bronze Newbie
clairelouise

i dont know what im doing i go on to that blackberry serive account and type my stuff in and it wont work! couldnt tell you what email i used but its definitly one of these! clairequinn4@hotmail.com or claiire-louise-xo@hotmail.com

Please use plain text.
O2_Fiona

Thanks, okay I have checked all your details now and yu are not registered on www.o2mail.ie. Once you get the text that your data bundle has applied - you will just need to go select 'create new account', Please advise if issue persists after you get the text with your bundle.

Please use plain text.
Bronze Newbie
clairelouise

ok ill message you when i get the text, thanks.

Please use plain text.
Bronze Newbie
clairelouise

no text yet?

Please use plain text.
Bronze Newbie
Claudiaa279

Re: BB messenger not working

I have the same problem with my blackberry messenger and i cant set up an o2mail account because the internet on my phone wont work and it wont let me set it up on a browser , what can i do now?

Please use plain text.
Platinum Expert
Bj2011

Claudiaa279 wrote:

I have the same problem with my blackberry messenger and i cant set up an o2mail account because the internet on my phone wont work and it wont let me set it up on a browser , what can i do now?

Set it up from a PC

Please use plain text.
Bronze Newbie
Claudiaa279

[ Edited ]

it wont let me. :smileyfrustrated: , is there anything else i can do to set up bb messenger?

Please use plain text.
Platinum Expert
Bj2011

Explain what you are doing and any error messages you get
Please use plain text.
Bronze Newbie
Claudiaa279

i'm tryin to set up blackberry messenger so i text NET to 50231 and they reply 'There appears to be a problem with your account. PLease contact Customer Care on 1909. T&C's at o2.ie' , when i rang customer care the recording said there were some difficulties so i went online and found this person was having the same problem so i tried to follow what the moderator said. when i went on to o2mail.ie i entered in my PIN and IMEI and submitted but then it said 'The action cannot be performed using a browser on a computer. Use the email setup application on your Blackberry smartphone to create an account.'
Please use plain text.
O2_MichelleF
Kudos: 1,487
Solutions: 145

I've checked and see your balance is not €9.99 or over, hence you are unable to apply the data bundle as you need at least €9.99 in credit on your phone for this.
Please use plain text.
JasonKneel

Hello i bought an blackberry curve today and i registered my phone on the 02 website and iset up my wifi and it wont let me on the internet so thats my first question , Why is this happening ? i Got a number 50231 and was told to text net to these and i recieved a text saying that theres a problem with my account ?? , i was also told to sign up on 02mail.ie but i cant because it says my phone is not  registered but i registered it on 02.ie ?? and i have to set up an email on my blackberry but when i go to email set up and it says i want to use a work email account with a blackberry enterprise server and then it asks me has your blackberry enterprise server administrator provided you with an enterprise activation password ? i would really appreciate answers , ive heard theres a problem with the servers if thats the case whats the problem and when will it be resolved , thank you .

Please use plain text.