Silver Newbie
poconnor16
Accepted Solution

How can I check how long is left in my current contract?

[ Edited ]
Is it possible to see how long I have left in my current contract? Thanks
Please use plain text.
Silver Newbie
poconnor16

Re: How can I check how long is left in my current contract?

And also, how can I see the cost of cancelling the contract?
Please use plain text.
O2_Sheena
Topics: 131
Kudos: 7,313
Solutions: 1,331

Your contract ends on 27/01/2012 and it would be €245.97 ex vat if you were to cancel today. Any reason you're thinking of doing this, or anything I can help with?
Please use plain text.
Silver Newbie
poconnor16

Thank you Sheena,

just a bit disappointed with O2 terms a few months ago.....my old skool Iphone died and I wanted to buy a newer one (wasn't eligible for upgrade at the time which is fair enough). I asked if I could buy a new handset (willing to take a new contract) and if the cost of the handset could be billed to my bill. At the time, I was self employed so this would have been claimed as an expense. I was told by customer services that they couldn't do that anymore.

I've been with O2 a long enough time and considering I was willing to extend my contract and spend money, I found this to be poor.

I dont see why I should stay now, when I can move elsewhere and probably get an Iphone 4 at a really good price....shame really, because otherwise I am quite happy.
Please use plain text.
O2_Sheena
Topics: 131
Kudos: 7,313
Solutions: 1,331

Your last upgrade was only last July so it looks like another 7 months till your next one I'm afraid. You could purchase a phone with the company credit/laser card so you can claim it as an expense but we aren't able to add the cost to a bill anymore I'm afraid.
Please use plain text.
Silver Newbie
poconnor16

I'll just wait out till the contracts expires and switch to another company. Thank you for your prompt response Sheena
Please use plain text.
Bronze Newbie
Annora

Re: How can I check how long is left in my current

I want to find out if I am due an upgrade and how much it would cost

Please use plain text.
O2_MichelleF
Kudos: 1,417
Solutions: 132

Re: How can I check how long is left in my current

I see you have a pre approved Platinum upgrade, It was approved on the 10th of July so it will be active until the 10th of October. After this time it may change as our system would relook at criteria and the level may drop or rise. The phone price will depend on the level of upgrade and also which phone you go for.
Please use plain text.