Bronze Contributor
Stephen4113

Faulty IPhone 5

Hi,

Got a new Iphone 5 three weeks ago and had to drop it back into your Dundrum Store as it was faulty and neither apple or O2 were able to fix the issue.

Was told the phone would have to be returned to Apple and that I would hear back soon if it was to be replaced or fixed.

So anyhow even though I have paid for the IPhone 5 I am now back using my old IPhone 3GS and very annoyed that no one has been able to tell me when I can get the IPhone 5 back again.

Would appreciate if someone could please let me know when I will get the phome back.

Fell very let down by Apple and O2.

Mabey I should be asking for a refund??

Yours

very frustrated O2 Customer

O2_Claire
Topics: 0
Kudos: 279
Solutions: 35

Re: Faulty IPhone 5

Hi

Sorry to hear you are having some issues with your phone. You can track your repair using the below link http://www.fonemenders.ie/ However I will also contact the repair company on your behalf and update you once I hear back.

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Bronze Contributor
Stephen4113

The phone was faulty from day 1. I don't see why I should have to wait for weeks on end, having paid in full for the phone.
Why do I have to wait for weeks on end for you guys to replace a faulty phone. I want a refund or a phone that works. I don't think that is touch to ask
Posted from Apple iPhone
O2_Claire

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. As I said I have contacted the repair company for you and will know more tomorrow and will update you as soon as I hear back.

Bronze Contributor
Stephen4113

Thanks for your help. I do appreciate it but am very unhappy with how I have been treated. All I want is a phone that works. I should have been given a replacement and not have to wait weeks for you guys to find out what's wrong with the faulty phone you sold me.
Posted from Apple iPhone
O2_Claire

I can understand that and appreciate your patience, but leave it with me for the moment until I get an update from the repair company and we can go from there. I will update you on this tomorrow.  Claire

O2_Claire

The repair compnay have gotten back to me and have confirmed that the handset was returned to the store on the 05/03/13. You should have gotten a text message to advise you on this. So you can pick it up at any time you want. 

Bronze Contributor
Stephen4113

ok great, I wil pick it up today. Thats frustrating that nobody contacted me

Gold Newbie
Richie13

Posted from Android 4.2